Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scheduling for an MRI

Had too much fun with all the gardening and tree trimming! I thought my shoulder was acting up and scheduled an appt to see the PA who assisted with my shoulder surgery in August.

The results from the exam today are that there may be a bad disc in my neck causing the pain that is running from my shoulder all the way down to my elbow and sometimes wrist. I have complained of a neck ache. We'll see what the MRI shows. The good news is that possible therapy and injections will take care of the problem.

Gardening duties were light. Planted out a tomato plant that was gifted to me and a young cucumber plant. Also potted up some red petunias that my son bought for me. A bit of weeding and watering. The foxgloves are beautiful.

The avacado pit is beginning to separate. I've successfully "started" an avacado (some 25 years ago). Decided to experiment with a few pits and seeds. "C" had such fun growing a potato in a container in the LR. We did it completely incorrectly and produced one small potato about the size of a pencil eraser. The vine grew 6 ft long. In the plan are: apple seeds, peach pits (in the hull and hulled), and will let "C" look through the organic stuff and see what catches his eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment